Alone 2.0 short horror film

Hi,

My name is Heman.

i hope you are well.

I have created my first shortfilm for my youtube channel, can you please kindly check out and give some feedback?

Aim of my channel is to showcase travelling, filmmaking and making short documentaries, and i am actively looking for people to collaberate on this.

If you're a film maker and have a shortfilm, documentary idea please get in touch as i can also edit videos, and collaberate on project.

Don't forget to subscribe to the channel if you like my content.

I like the fact that you started with a simple story, but the execution is well done. It is a bit funny that the clock rings at the end, I was expecting a horror movie where the criminal would be behind the main character :)

I enjoyed watching your short film. What have you used for the "double" effect at 2:14? Green screen and after effects?
Hi Olivia, thank you for amazing words.

You do not need a greenscreen as i had kept it very basic effect, i had shot both shots simultaneously with tripod trick is that you have controled lights and not shifting tripods positions, so in edit all i did is cropped out parts from the clip where i am drinking water and over lapped with other image.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have anymore suggestions.

Network Sponsors

Back