"Alone" New Tech Thriller Movie 2021

Hello I'm January Woods and here is my latest project "alone" I will be posting clips, treats, and then the movie links here ♥ thank you. Here some promo art 🎨

"Alone" 2021
Synopsis - A young woman downloads an app to help assist her in daily life. Everything is great, until she realizes this isn't the average app! Now she has to fight to keep her privacy.

All Rights Go To JH Woods Productions
(Alone is a short indie film shot /edited/ and starring January Woods)

S U P P O R T
Would you like to do business?
Email: HeyLettyBabe@yahoo.com
T H A N K , Y O U
Did you enjoy my video?
S H A R E , C O M M E N T, S U B S C R I B E
F O L L O W
twitter: @LettyBabeMedia
Instagram: @HeyLettyBabe

Attachments

• 1624805242430.png
    1624805242430.png
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 1624804942912.png
    1624804942912.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
The synopsis for the new movie is very exciting @JH Woods Productions ! The artwork looks great, too!

A very creative idea to make this tour! I just watched it :D

Thinking about it, I have no idea whether this is true or false. But, I heard stories of fires being started by phones who were charging...there was a Samsung model that would cause that but I cannot remember which of them.

I am not sure if it happened in 2016, but I guess the sentence could be true :D

Here is today's tech topic before tomorrow's premiere July 16th Friday at 8pm 🎉
How well do you know Apple products ? 👀
Challenge accepted! :D
iPhone was released in 2007 for the price of $499 (the 4 GB model). It also featured a 8GB model which was $599.
iPhone 11 is $699 with the 64 GB version and $749 for the 128 GB version. From what I have seen, they can be used to make nice films, too.

Challenge accepted! :D
iPhone was released in 2007 for the price of $499 (the 4 GB model). It also featured a 8GB model which was $599.
iPhone 11 is $699 with the 64 GB version and $749 for the 128 GB version. From what I have seen, they can be used to make nice films, too.
Damn I thought there was a bigger difference in price but it seems it's around the same price since its launch. We also need to consider inflation

Network Sponsors

Back