Would love feedback on script in the making!

Hi everyone! I have written a story called Heart in novella format, making it into a script to one day become a movie will be an awesome challenge! The story is fantasy, sci-fi, romance, thriller, horror and adventure. It includes dragons, dinosaurs, krakens, pirates, large battles, sieges upon high fantasy cities, interplanetary journeys, dreadful villains, duels on the tops of volcanoes and much more. I am very patient, having spent 14 years in developing a narrative plot I’m now satisfied in calling complete. Although there is room to fatten and embellish it. If anyone would like to take a look at my story, I would massively appreciate honest feedback towards the narrative, character development and pacing, along with anything else to be criticised. Making an A grade feature film about the things I’ve teased here will be a monumental challenge, so I’m not gonna rush it, that would only lead to a massive disaster. Let me know if you are personally interested in receiving the story! I’ll be eager to send you a DM through Indietalk.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Hi Goldenmoral cinemas! I am always happy to see your posts on our forums! :D

Your project sounds incredibly ambitious and exciting! Creating a script with such a wide range of genres and elements requires careful crafting. It's really impressive that you've invested 14 years into its development. Your patience and dedication is incredible. I'd be glad to take a look at your story and provide feedback. Feel free to send me a DM here, on Student Filmmakers and we can discuss more details there. I do not have an account on indietalk. 😅 Keep up the great work on your creative journey!

Network Sponsors

Back