WINTER PHOTO CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott.ireton

Name
Scott ireton
It’s a difficult time with little hope of the ski lifts opening this year. We’ve been told to live and adapt to this climate which means getting out and earning the views you would normally see from a lift. Its incredibly rewarding to get out and exercise more by hiking up the mountain instead to see our beautiful planet, from a new and different perspective.
It’s awesome to be able to enter in such a cool competition! I’m looking forward to using this platform and seeing other entries!

Attachments

• 848563F3-1DCE-44DC-8077-33B85ABAAE2A.jpeg
    848563F3-1DCE-44DC-8077-33B85ABAAE2A.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 160
Welcome to the forums Scott!

Thank you so much for submitting, sharing, and showcasing your beautiful photo!

I am grateful for the opportunity to explore and appreciate the beauty of nature in still photography and in daily life.

Look forward to seeing you in the threads!

🏔️❄️❄️❄️

Hello Scott! :D Welcome to our community! I am looking forward to see more of your work on our platform, especially because you are very talented! :D
Thank you for your submission to our contest! :) We indeed, live on a beautiful planet and you managed to capture a breathtaking view!
Good luck!

Mesmerizing view. Your description gives even a deeper layer of symbolism to this image. I would love to go hiking and enjoy this view!

Amazing shot! Love the texture that the trees add to the photo!

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?

Hello again! :D We have recently updated our entry format. Could you please edit your first post to contain all these information? :) Thank you in advance!

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
PHOTO LOCATION:
CAMERA:
LENS:
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY):
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY):

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
(Choose between: Amateur, Hobbyist, Student or Professional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back