CAMERA: Sony a7III
LENS: Tamron 28-75mm F2.8
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY): Adobe Lightroom
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY): None

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
Hobbyist

The dark winter skies of Finland reveals millions of stars that are just so beautiful to watch. Makes us feel so small in comparison to what's out there.

Attachments

• DSC07210-Redigera-4.JPG
    DSC07210-Redigera-4.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Hello @connys97 ! Your image looks out of this world, the view is amazing! I wish I could visit Finland one day and see that amazing view with my own eyes.

Thank you for entering our contest! Good luck!

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?

Hello @connys97 ! Your image looks out of this world, the view is amazing! I wish I could visit Finland one day and see that amazing view with my own eyes.

Thank you for entering our contest! Good luck!
Hello Maura! Thank you, yeah you definitely should visit to see it with your own eyes, it's breathtaking!

Hey there, fellow photographer! :) What inspired you to take this beautiful photo? What camera did you use? What programs did you use for post-editing?
Hey there! :) I was doing a 30 day photography challenge where I created and posted one photo each day for 30 days straight and wanted to show off this beautiful piece of architecture under the night sky. I also wanted the image to portray some perspective on how small our human accomplishments here on earth are compared to the mysteries of the universe.
I used the Sony A7III and post production was done in Adobe Lightroom

Hello again! :D We have recently updated our entry format. Could you please edit your first post to contain all these information? :) Thank you in advance!

FIRST NAME:
LAST NAME:
PHOTO LOCATION:
CAMERA:
LENS:
EDITING SOFTWARE
(IF ANY):
FILTERS USED
(IF ANY):

LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
(Choose between: Amateur, Hobbyist, Student or Professional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back