Winter Photo Contest Deadline Extended to March 20th: Win Awesome Prizes
Photo by Jakob Owens | www.directorjakobowens.com | Follow Instagram @jakobowens
Great news! You have until March 20th to submit your best winter photos for the
Winter Photo Contest: From the Tropic to the Arctic.
Enter Your Winter Photos for a Chance to Win These Awesome Prizes
Here’s the prize list. Elevate your photos and workflow with these excellent tools from our sponsors TIFFEN and ZEISS.
* ZEISS Loxia 2/50mm Lens
* Davis & Sanford ProVista 100 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod with 100mm Bowl from TIFFEN
* Feature story in the next print magazine edition of Student Filmmakers Magazine
* Davis & Sanford Provista 7518B Tripod from TIFFEN
* Domke F-5XB Shoulder Bag from TIFFEN
The contest is free to enter and open to all levels of photographers. Students, Professionals, Schools, Teachers, and Professors are encouraged submit their winter photographs. Share your winter photos from around the world. Inspire and uplift one another. Network and connect with like-minded, creative, and passionate photographers, filmmakers, and visual storytellers from around the globe.
All qualified Winter Photo Submissions are showcased on StudentFilmmakers.com. Enter your best winter photos now. Got a question about composition, lighting, or how to evoke emotion or feeling in a photograph? You can ask Roy H. Wagner, ASC and M. David Mullen, ASC in the Filmmakers Forums Community. Post your questions today. You can also “Like, Love, or Wow” photo entries and share your positive feedback.
How to Enter the Winter Photo Contest
- If you’re not yet a member, create your FREE account at the Filmmakers Forums Community, hosted on StudentFilmmakers.com:
- Post Your Winter Photograph in the Winter Photo Contest sub forum at:
- For more details and updates, click here >>