What is your opinion about RGB Lightning?

Olivia Perez

Hello Filmmakers! In the past months, I have seen many articles and videos regarding RGB Lightning. It seems that it has become quite popular to make atmosphere or a setup of your home using these tools. I have seen many influencers have a background with a lot of RGB Lightning and I was curious what is your opinion about this.

Would you recommend RGB Lightning? Would you make your background using these colorful LEDs? If yes, why? What would you recommend?
If no, why?

Hello Miss Perez,
Im using for my Photography my trusty RGB Lightning and i can tell you it's features are awesome. For starters all the gels you need for your flash you can leave them or use them for a combination of effects but the RGB Lightning does the job, then there is the warm/cold light which it's very handy when you need to set a light on the model or on the background.

As for colorful LED's in the background i think it's to expensive if you don't own a News Station or a company which is doing special effects for concerts. And further more if you are using them in Photo/;Video there could be problems regarding the refresh rate thus they could pulse and ruin your image by doing so...

But if you want to use them for a small setup and create awesome backgrounds or shine light on your Model they do the job really good and some aren't that expensive and come with many features like a remote control or batery option to be more flexible on the "set"

I'm curious on which project you'll be using this kind of light and i hope that it brings you satisfaction.

Best regards,

AMV.graphy

Hello Miss Perez,
Im using for my Photography my trusty RGB Lightning and i can tell you it's features are awesome. For starters all the gels you need for your flash you can leave them or use them for a combination of effects but the RGB Lightning does the job, then there is the warm/cold light which it's very handy when you need to set a light on the model or on the background.

As for colorful LED's in the background i think it's to expensive if you don't own a News Station or a company which is doing special effects for concerts. And further more if you are using them in Photo/;Video there could be problems regarding the refresh rate thus they could pulse and ruin your image by doing so...

But if you want to use them for a small setup and create awesome backgrounds or shine light on your Model they do the job really good and some aren't that expensive and come with many features like a remote control or batery option to be more flexible on the "set"

I'm curious on which project you'll be using this kind of light and i hope that it brings you satisfaction.

Best regards,

AMV.graphy
Thank you, Mr AMV.graphy for your insightful and lovely feedback!

Network Sponsors

Back