Wanted- Special Effects Make-up Person

VonShneer

Good day everyone. I am an aspiring film maker. (mostly a writer at present) But i want to move onto direction as well. I am looking most of all for a good Special effects make-up person who could do prostetics and stuff... I dont mean a profession, i mean i'm looking for an amature.
I'm actually planning on some moving, i'm in toronto now but im going to korea actually.. but i wanted to know someone maybe as more of an aquaintance or such.
In most, if not all, of my movies I need a good special effects person... This is sort of an odd request, and is not soley out there for special effects people actually... but i am looking for someone else with creativity and a love for both movies and movie making. Around where i live, people do not seem to be too interested in film making. I would like to befriend someone who just enjoys and loves it, so that in the future we may collaberate on something...

It is almost like a DUO type of request, which is odd... but then again, i'm sort of odd.. so maybe if you're odd too, who knows?

P.s. I am not trying to date you :oops:

Not an odd request at all! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have, or anything I can do to help.

I'm a special effects artist living in Montana. I began helping make Indy films many, many years ago. If you're curious about my skills or knowledge, visit my website at www.traumafx.com. I'll help with whatever I can!

Bob

Network Sponsors

Back