Stagepicker: Beta-Testers Wanted - A new platform for Filmmakers, Actors, Producers

Kelsor

Good Day Everyone, I'm so proud to introduce a new platform my team and I have been developing for little over a year now. Stagepicker is a industry-level casting platform designed to enable filmmakers, actors, producers, models, anyone in our industry, to find gigs, jobs, and other opportunities that can grow and expand their careers to new heights across the globe! What we can provide users of our service is a new all-in-one casting app experience down to the minute of your audition or event, constant updated listings, and much more and on the producer side, optimized features to put your right foot forward in making your listing known to users, advertising and other new tools not found with our competitors!

Set to launch on August 29th on iOS & Android, we are currently looking for beta-testers to try out our platform and put it through its paces! We would love all the support we can get from everyone interested in signing up and joining us as we begin the process to innovate casting in our industry!

Anyone interesting in joining our beta-test program with perks please sign up here: Stagepicker Sign-Up

If anyone has questions or concerns this will be the thread to place them! I will be responding to each and every last one posted!

110080865_143788867362726_7390921831090427868_n (1).jpg

Hey there!
Wow, you must have worked really hard to make this happen! It is not an easy task, but I can see you are very dedicated and I am confident it will be a success! :D
Is Stagepicker available only on smartphones, through an app? :)

I wish I could join, but I am away for the summer and by the time I return your platform will be already launched. Good luck tho! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!🤞

Hey there!
Wow, you must have worked really hard to make this happen! It is not an easy task, but I can see you are very dedicated and I am confident it will be a success! :D
Is Stagepicker available only on smartphones, through an app? :)
Thank you so much Maura! Yes, for now its only available through app. We're fixated on that market first and then porting over a more robust web version of our OS in the future roadmaps of 2022.

Network Sponsors

Back