unable to burn!

superspiffy

I keep getting the "transcoding error" message at 0% whenever I try to export my project to dvd, iso, or folder. because the error exist for all three options, i know it cant be my dvd writer. the project renders fine and im even able to render it as video files. any ideas on what might be the problem or how i can bypass Premiere's dvd program and use another?

To my understanding, Adobe Premiere 1.5 (unsure about 2.0) has a flaw when it comes to exporting straight to DVD. I am not sure if this issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro 2.0, however, if you go on adobe.com or google.com, do a search for Adobe Premiere Pro export errors and you will find a bunch of patches that should fix that problem.

No matter what anyone says, this is not an issue with your DVD writer. That drive is fine, its an issue with Adobe's buggy coding when it comes to Premiere.

P.S. If none of the patches from adobe.com work for you, the only thing left to do is export your project as an AVI and then use WINavi converter to convert the AVI to DVD.

Good luck!

Network Sponsors

Back