Trouble to choose the right music for your film

NicoleMuseMusic

Hey Filmmakers,

i am here new to talk about one particular problem i always have regarding music. Would be so happy to talk about his here with you all!

I have this trouble to decide what music to choose for the film. Do you have this problem too? It's not just that, it's also difficult to talk about the music with the team. We always have trouble to describe the music we want. Do you have this problem too? And how do you handle it?

Looking forward to hear about your experiences!

Nicole

Hello Nicole and welcome to our community!

Choosing the right music for your film can be quite challenging and difficult at times. It depends what are you looking for. What mood you wish to set and what feeling you wish the viewer to feel. The music can amplify a feeling or set a mood. But the wrong music can do the opposite.

What movie are you working on?

Hello Nicole and welcome to our community!

Choosing the right music for your film can be quite challenging and difficult at times. It depends what are you looking for. What mood you wish to set and what feeling you wish the viewer to feel. The music can amplify a feeling or set a mood. But the wrong music can do the opposite.

What movie are you working on?
Hey Maura,

i am in a team. We are working on a corporate video for a german client in the automotive industry. It's for internal use. We are hanging on the music for almost a decade. You look for a music, find the one, but the client is not happy with the music. Then we start all over again and we find a music everyone is happy with. And it turns out the music is too expensive for us. Do you have this kind of trouble too? Or is it just us.

Hey Maura,

i am in a team. We are working on a corporate video for a german client in the automotive industry. It's for internal use. We are hanging on the music for almost a decade. You look for a music, find the one, but the client is not happy with the music. Then we start all over again and we find a music everyone is happy with. And it turns out the music is too expensive for us. Do you have this kind of trouble too? Or is it just us.
For this reason, I tend to look for free copyright music :) I do have this problem as well and this was my solution. These days, fortunately, there are many libraries that you can use for your projects. And for special projects, I make a selection of affordable songs and ask the client to choose one.

For this reason, I tend to look for free copyright music :) I do have this problem as well and this was my solution. These days, fortunately, there are many libraries that you can use for your projects. And for special projects, I make a selection of affordable songs and ask the client to choose one.
Thank you Maura!

Network Sponsors

Back