The Psychiatrist - short film

Hey @dostoyev ! This is a very good film, I am impressed! The color grading is amazing, the soundtrack is on spot and the plot is very good, too!
As for the festivals, you will need to look for one which suits your movie. Some are even announced on our forums: Film Festivals and Video Contests

Impressive!
From my experience, you need to see the exact specifics of your movie in regards of length, gender and so on. Then, you need to start looking for the right festival and the right contest. There are many places to look for them and as Maura mentioned, some are even announced here.
Sometimes, you find the contest first and make the movie after. You should try entering as many contests as you can, experience is everything, really. Plus, you learn a lot by doing. Good luck and I really hope to see more from you!

Young man, you are a prodigy! Continue as you started and you will get far ahead in this industry! It might take a while, but if you keep working hard, you will make it. This is my advice for you: work hard and do not give up!

Network Sponsors

Back