student need help

rockybrito

I need an opinion....Panasonic Pv-Gs120 or Canon ZR90? What's their main difference aside from the fact that the Panny got 3 CCDs?

I know that the Panasonic will more than likely have better quality optics if it's using the Lieca lens, but the Canon will have more zoom range in its’ standard video lens. I'm pretty sure that they'll both have poor low light reception, even with Panasonic's 3 sensors, it still has poor low light reception like every other small camcorder, but the Canon might have slightly better low light reception than the Panasonic, but that’s a very difficult thing to measure in these smaller cameras, because even the lux ratings are automatically skewed as a result of lacking full manual control over exposure settings.

There are quite a few online resources that deal specifically with reviewing any and all camcorders, one in particular is camcorderinfo.com. They’ll probably have a review of both of the cameras you’re looking at, and will have user forums as well.
But, I strongly insist that you try to get your hands on both cameras and test them for yourself so that you get exactly what you want.

Network Sponsors

Back