Sound Design Track

faccolla

Hello, My name is Francesco Accolla, I'm a composer and I am currently enrolled in a Master's Degree program in Sound Design at Napier University in Edinburgh. As part of my coursework in "Sound Design for Linear Media" class, I am tasked with creating a sound design track for a 5-minute original short film (it can also be excerpts from a longer one).I am reaching out to inquire about the possibility of collaborating with anyone on this project. I am interested in working with students or professionals, who may be available to grant their material for educational purposes. I am in search of a fictional plot-based film that aligns with the assignment requirements, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance in connecting with individuals who can help with this endeavour. Ideally, I would like to collaborate with a director who can spare some time (about an hour time) at the beginning fo the project, to discuss their vision for the film. This initial discussion, whether in person, via email, or through a virtual meeting, would be invaluable in ensuring that the sound design complements and enhances their creative intent. I also plan to seek feedback and evaluation from the director at the conclusion of the project (another hour or so) to verify to what degree the sound design adheres to his/her vision and to suggest further actions, if any. If there is anyone in this forum so kind as to collaborate or if someone could provide guidance on how I can connect with potential collaborators, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to any guidance or opportunities that may arise from this inquiry. Please feel free to reach out to me at faccolla@gmail.com or 40630491@live.napier.ac.uk to discuss this further. Warm regards, Francesco Accolla Master's Degree Student in Sound Design | Napier University, Edinburgh

Hi Francesco,

Exciting project you have there! Best of luck finding collaborators. Your dedication to working closely with a director is admirable. If you have any updates or questions, don't hesitate to share.

Network Sponsors

Back