Shuffle game

Matuso

This is actually something we kind of did in our film class, where each group drew one of 100 songs out of a hat and we had to make either a film inspired by it, or a music video of it.

For example, my group drew "She's Too Good For Me", thus, we created a short film in which a guy fantasizes over a preppy girl, gives himself a makeover to attract her, and eventually wins her over. However, she turns out to be a bitch, and she runs away to a hotter guy. Depressed, he goes to In'n'out, and tries to milkshake his troubles away, when he meets a nerdy girl, who comforts him, and she reveals that she's got a crush on him. She dotes on him and he falls in love with her and everything's all cute and happy after that.

So, simply, open up iTunes or whatever, hit shuffle and make a short film or visualise a music video of the song that comes up. You can skip if it's classical or something similar.

I'm not saying you actually have to make the film, but this is a fun way to create ideas.

That sounds like a good idea. I may try that when I get my camera. As long as I don't draw "Closer" by NIN :|

Network Sponsors

Back