Seeking Digital Effects Supervisor/Artist for 35mm Student Thesis

nanuqthefilm

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Brent Yontz, I am the visual effects supervisor for an 18-minute 35mm live-action and stop-motion film entitled Nanuq. The project is currently located in Los Angeles and has recently completed principle photography for both the live-action and stop-motion animation. This film is the completion of my cinematography thesis from Columbia College Chicago. Currently in post-production, we are seeking a talented and dedicated Digital Effects Supervisor and Artist to generate particle effects for the film.

There are a total of 9 Shots , the longest shot being 30 seconds. Particles we are seeking are Aurora Borealis Lights (Northern Lights), Snow, Stars, Water. The story is based on an ancient Eskimo myth called "Why the Stars Are in the Sky" and involves many fantastical moments. I have attached the full Digital Effects breakdown to this post to review.

You can learn more about the project and our team at the website: www.nanuqthefilm.com

And the official blog spot for the film at:
http://nanuqthefilm.tumblr.com/

Please send your resume and portfolio to Brent Yontz at:
Nanuqthefilm@gmail.com for consideration. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Brent Yontz
Producer / Visual Effects Supervisor
Nanuq - The Film
www.nanuqthefilm.com

Network Sponsors

Back