Sci-Fi Movie, "Next" (2007) - Let's Discuss

jodymichelle

Staff member
I recently watched the movie, "Next" (2007) on DVD. Anything with Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore, AND sci-fi, I'm in. I know others who are fans of all three, but funny, I'm not the only one who wasn't able to reference this film by name when it was brought up in conversation. I don't remember this movie being heavily publicized. Then again in 2007, I might have been obsessing over independent international films more than anything else. I loved the storyline and visual effects in this movie, "Next". I didn't love everything about it, but wouldn't it be fair to say that anything with Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore - you can almost guarantee that it will be a good movie? Has anyone else seen "Next"? Let's discuss it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Director: Lee Tamahori; Writing credits (WGA) Gary Goldman (screenplay) and Jonathan Hensleigh (screenplay) and Paul Bernbaum (screenplay), Gary Goldman (screen story), Philip K. Dick (novel story "The Golden Man") (as Phillip K. Dick); Cinematography by David Tattersall; Velvet Andrews-Smith, second second assistant director, Tommy Harper, second assistant director, J. Michael Haynie, first assistant director, Kevin O'Neil, second second assistant director; Original Music by Mark Isham. Genre: Action, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

Network Sponsors

Back