Schools in Madrid?

Edward Burgos

Hello my name is Edward Burgos and I am an aspiring film student (havent even reached aspiring filmmaker yet!!!!) and was wondering if you could help me out. I live in madrid Spain and am having trouble finding a reliable source to inform me on the institutions and schools that offer film courses.

Could anybody possibly point me in the right dirrection?

Hola Edward

Im form Mexico and I been looking form films schools all over the world, I i can tell you Spain is not a good place to study film, I suggest you look in the UK, France in Europe and in America Canada or the US

saludos

re

re

I know theres a good film school in Poland . Lodz film school.

Anyone know any other great film schools in Europe?

E.C.A.M in Madrid

E.C.A.M in Madrid

I am an ex-student of the Madrid School of Cinema = E.C.A.M, sitted on Ciudad de la Imagen, Pozuelo de Alarcón.

It could be a good place to introduce in motion pictures learning, but not if your skills are some developed...

They start from the beginnig... but it's a good place to meet people, and intoduce yourself on the spanish soap cinema, if you are not too older or too experienced in filmmaking...

phone and visit them, they are very polite.

Get Lucky
Ricardo De Gracia . Director of Photography. ex- ECAM student

Film School in LA

Film School in LA

I just heard of a new film school in Hollywood for music video and commercial production. :D

The department is headed by Alan Calzatti, a MTV Award-winning director. I will attend their open house tomorrow afternoon.

If anybody is interested in the open house or the school, feel free to e-mail me.

Annie

Ireland is a pretty good place to study film at the moment. If u are an European citizen u can even get some money to go to school.

Network Sponsors

Back