Schools and studies in the world

Kim : I was estonished not to find your site in the links section but I don't administrate my students' site. It's one of them who gave me your site's adress, remember, so I was sure there was a link.

Good thing you've come around to do it .

Jacob : It's nice to see you've came around too.

We'll see what it heads us for...

I think our students are very into this fim vs HD debate.

Always remember they are technicians, not directors. May be ones you'll work with one day, who knows ?

They miss a little bit of a creative dimension, let's see if you can open up their eyes...

well...
I'd like to say "my school", but I have no filmmaking studies...
i am an editor and I learned on my own, like most of the editors and cameramen in my country!
in our country we have a film school in frame of the Art Academy, but I know a few teachers from there who ask me sometimes how to do different tips on editing so I guess it would be a waste of time to study there... I am thinking about achieving some diploma in filmmaking, but it will be only in a foreign school if possible or I won't do at all!
it is very chip in Moldova to study: 300$ a year + about 50$ maximum for production expencies!!!
how real is it in your countries (a question for everybody) to make an alternative school, mean to find a job and to study!
if any adeas, tell me please, I realy want to "take off" from my country!
waiting!

i dnt want an expensive school...how much in expensive it should possibly be...maybe i can help u find a place for urself.U can find good places in asia too that might come under ur budget.Im from India by the way.Aint sure if u'd like to come here thats why not mentioning abt it.But ican definately help u knw the asian scenario..if ya want!

i knw that u dnt want an expensive school...how much in expensive it should possibly be...maybe i can help u find a place for urself.U can find good places in asia too that might come under ur budget.Im from India by the way.Aint sure if u'd like to come here thats why not mentioning abt it.But ican definately help u knw the asian scenario..if ya want!

sorry for the double post...did a stupid mistake in 1st one so ..... ya ..cant make a post properly but will always take shots properly...i hope

sorry for not answearing you so long! I had a vacation for a while, just came back and started diging my mail!!!:)))
do you have film schools in india??? I would be interested, i guess! india is a nice country (full of magic:))))!!! can you tell me more about it? is there any possibility to work and study? thx!

Network Sponsors

Back