Rock My World Season One Finale

Hey guys! The Blender series has reached its season one finale. I stayed up all night so I could finish it in time. This episode is longer than usual since it's the last episode of the season. Season two will come back in a month and some change. I still have school and other stuff to do so I'll work on it as much as I can but I'll come back soon with some kind of content to keep you guys updated until then. As always thanks for supporting and being patient with me! :)

After a year time skip, Chris is having trouble with his new band. However, all is not lost after he spots a familiar face.

Hey guys! The Blender series has reached its season one finale. I stayed up all night so I could finish it in time. This episode is longer than usual since it's the last episode of the season. Season two will come back in a month and some change. I still have school and other stuff to do so I'll work on it as much as I can but I'll come back soon with some kind of content to keep you guys updated until then. As always thanks for supporting and being patient with me! :)

After a year time skip, Chris is having trouble with his new band. However, all is not lost after he spots a familiar face.

Congratulations for reaching the season finale!!! You have come a long way since your first episode and you are making more progress from one episode to another!! :D

I just finished the Season Finale. What was your inspiration for this episode? How will the series evolve in the next season? :) Very nice btw!

I just finished the Season Finale. What was your inspiration for this episode? How will the series evolve in the next season? :) Very nice btw!
Thanks for watching Robert! I gained inspiration from Beck and Nana which are two music anime that I loved watching. The next season focuses on moving on and accepting that not everyone is meant to be together. It also shows the hardships of not being accepting by someone you care for.

Wohoo, season finalee!! @Simplistix Studios you have quite a plot inside your mind. Alsoo...it's true, not everyone is meant to be together even though it pains to accept this. I am eager to see the next season! Open a can of beer and drink some to celebrate this milestone, you deserve it! ❤️

Wohoo, season finalee!! @Simplistix Studios you have quite a plot inside your mind. Alsoo...it's true, not everyone is meant to be together even though it pains to accept this. I am eager to see the next season! Open a can of beer and drink some to celebrate this milestone, you deserve it! ❤️
Thank you I try to keep it interesting! I'm still a year away from drinking but I'll gladly celebrate with a Caprisun! XD

Network Sponsors

Back