Psychic Lighter : A kitchen horror comedy

Swati Panda

Name
Swati Panda
Date
18 August 2023
This time I tried some red and green lighting by using a simple piece of cloth on my LED lights- one red one green. Rest I applied my new VFX tricks that I learnt recently. So I am still learning VFX, video editing . It will take some time to perfect. Rest I decided not to do just scared faces . I thought of why not the actor finds the whole idea of horror funny- hence horror comedy. It gives two different emotions to audience like Shakespeare's Tragicomedy.

I am always excited to view your posts! :D KashishM, your creativity is shining through in your project "Psychic Lighter"! The blend of red and green lighting with VFX sounds like an intriguing experiment. It's fantastic that you're diving into VFX and video editing, and remember, perfection comes with practice. Your twist on horror comedy is refreshing, offering a unique and dual emotional experience for the audience. Drawing inspiration from Shakespeare's Tragicomedy is a brilliant touch. Keep honing your skills and exploring new horizons! 🎬🌟
By the way, I love your bracelet!

Network Sponsors

Back