Please Excuse Me

Bob Kessler

Hi All!

Please excuse me for doing a little boasting.

On Monday I received an invitation to attend the NYC premiere of the indie feature "Johnny Montana" which happens tonight 11/16/06. "Johnny Montana" was the first indie feature on which I did the sound design, audio post and mix.

Unbeknownst to me, until I read the invitation, the film has won several awards.

Soundpost Postproduction Sound Award :D , Best Production Award, Best Feature Award - 2006 Moondance International Film Festival

Silver Spotlight Award, Best Debut Feature - 2006 Australian International Film Festival

So I guess that I am almost as good as I think I am.

The film is a testament to John Gavin who wrote the screenplay, directed it and plays the title role. He secured all of the funding, put together a great cast and put up with more BS and craziness than you could possibly believe.

Anyway, since I spend 90% of my life buried in my studio and the other 10% with my wife and kids I had to share this with someone. Thanks for listening!

dude, congratulations with all sincerity. you bust your ass and now you gotta feel the love :lol: :eek: :) :oops: :wink: :arrow: :!: :!: :idea:

Network Sponsors

Back