Hello everyone,

I really hope this post comes in useful. I have created it to try and share something I have found of tremendous value. It has helped change my outlook and reinvigorate my career. Something I was in desperate need of.

You see earlier this year I almost threw in the towel for good. Officially closing the curtain and calling time on my acting career.

That's right, you read that correctly, I almost quit the one thing I've wanted to do more than anything in my whole life!

I was really battling to keep my optimism and motivation going. I recently turned 30 and as is the case with a lot of people my age, I started questioning my chosen path in this industry.

I was really struggling, I hadn't had a paid acting job for ages and my full time 'normal job’ as a waiter was taking up not only most of my time but energy as well, which made it very hard to attend auditions and keep acting my number one commitment.

I hated working in a restaurant doing something I loathed. But I just didn't see a way out. I never wanted to work full time but I could never figure out how to work part time and earn enough to have any sort of freedom financially. Of course the flip side of working more hours was having less hours to spend doing what I really wanted to. So any extra money I made was negated but the lack of free time I had. I became less available and my agent wasn't happy. And to be honest, neither was I. The rut I was in was only getting worse.

There had to be an easier and better way I thought to myself.

Then by sheer chance, I read this headline in a magazine “48% of the world's population uses the internet”.

That got me thinking, so I did more reading on the subject. And that led me to this simple truth:

There has never been a better time to make money! And even better than that, there has never been a better time to make money so conveniently!

Right now, as you read this, people are making money online!

All you need is a smartphone or laptop with access to the web. That's it!

Armed with this incredible realisation, I fervently began studying. Watching as many videos and reading as many books as I could on the subject of making money online!

Having no experience in this field however, I didn't know where to start when it came to actually actioning a plan and getting a business growing.

It appeared I had already hit a bump in the road before I had even set off!

Until by lucky coincidence, I found a course online by an actor in the States that had suffered the exact same problem that I was having! I mean it literally felt like he had lived my life. I couldn't believe it, here was someone giving me a plan of action as to how to pursue my career as an actor without having to give my soul to a full time job. Needless to say I jumped at the opportunity!

Now I know what you're thinking. A course?? Is it free or do I have to pay?? Why should I bother?? Who is this actor trying to tell me that a course has helped him??

Those are all valid questions!

Why should you buy a course? What's the point right?

Well, like you, that was my initial thought also.

Determined though as I was to not just be another failed actor, I did something I wouldn't normally do.

I purchased the course! It costs around £21, that's it! And it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! I mean it's risk free! Nothing to lose.

I thought if I don't like it then I'll just get a refund.

Needless to say however, I did like it and to thank the actor who created it, I never refunded it.

Now before you go thinking that this course will make you money overnight, it doesn't quite work like that. What it will do however is give you the tools to start your own online businesses so that you can quit the day job and concentrate more time on making it as a successful actor!

I am now no longer working as a waiter and I haven't done for the past month. It took two months to reach that point. I make as much money as I did working full time but by only giving up a fraction of the time I did before. This has given me so much more free time to pursue my career.

Not bad huh? Working less than part time hours for full time pay!

As a result, I have just been cast in an independent feature film with a brilliant cast and crew that looks set to do very well on the festival circuit, bringing me closer to realising my dream of being a full time actor!

How did this happen? Well it's simple. Utilizing the information in the course, I gave myself the best chance of landing a role. I could attend auditions and be proactive!

Rather than waste your next 20 quid on something non essential like a night out drinking, why not invest it in yourself and your career?

Think of it like getting new headshots or a showreel but at a fraction of the price.

It might just be the best decision you've made in a long time!

I know it definitely was for me.

Here's a link to the course:

http://tinyurl.com/nomorewaiters

All the best,

Christian

Network Sponsors

Back