I look forward to working with you.

Travis Coats

I am a musician who would like to collaborate and/or work with independent artists in need of an audio composer. My work ranges from all styles electronica to neo-orchestral. My musical ability will make your film shine, and I love working on provacative avant garde material. I have many resources in software for applications with video and sound. This includes, but is not limited to: Cubase 4, Logic 8 Studio, Soundtrack Pro, and Flash. I have all the tools necessary to make collaboration run smoothly. Just provide me a working project copy and direction and I will make your vision come to light in sound.

I provide a direct and secure means of uploading your material via FTP on my site ( for large file sizes ), I will give you the appropriate information for managing your material. This will also be the means of viewing your work in stages of progress. This way you can make decisions easier and have a reference for specificity. I prefer to communicate primarily through online messengers and email. My sample libraries are numerous. I use all of NI's software instruments which are the "top shelf" sample libraries available today. Please view my work on my website and contact me with any interested proposals.

http://www.allinnia.com

Travis Coats
Allinnia.com - Transcending Art and Audio

Network Sponsors

Back