Panasonic HDC-Z10000 FULL-HD 2D AND 3D VIDEO

Kim Welch

Staff member
Panasonic called me today about a briefing tomorrow to discuss the newest Panasonic HDC-Z10000 prosumer camcorder, which offers exceptional full HD quality, plus adds full HD 3D capabilities. I asked about price and she said somewhere around 3000.00

They said i could

- Use a pre-production model
- See a 3D demo of the content taken with the HDC-Z10000
- Ask your technical questions
- Learn more about the pricing and availability of the HDC-Z10000

And they emailed me this slightly edited text

Last month, we announced the HDC-Z10000, our first integrated twin-lens 2D/3D camcorder that is fully compatible with the AVCHD 3D/Progressive standard. This prosumer camcorder features Panasonic's unique Double 3MOS System, which produces superb color and detail reproduction. Featuring two high-sensitivity 3MOS sensors (with an effective pixel count of 6.57 megapixels each) that are independently mounted left and right, the Double 3MOS system creates outstanding full HD 3D video content. With the 3D shooting capabilities, the HDC-Z10000 has the closest 3D video macro setting with a twin-lens 3D camcorder at approximately 17.8 inches. With this industry-best macro setting, the Panasonic HDC-Z10000, helps capture 3D video that is typically difficult to do, such as flowers, animals and jewelry. Read the full press release by clicking

Network Sponsors

Back