Our Rock Project 1st Annual Film Festival

Our Rock Project

As the founder and CEO of the Our Rock Project I am thrilled to announce our 1st annual film festival. We are looking for student produced films that reflect some aspect of life on our planet. We are accepting films of all genres - documentary, narrative fiction, animation, stop motion and even photo essays. The festival has three categories - Elementary School, Middle School & High School. Cash prizes will be award to best five films in each category. You learn more about the festival here: https://ourrockproject.org

Kim Welch - Thanks for the inquiry. Things are going great. We have over thirty films already submitted to the festival in the Middle School category. And we've have gotten numerous requests from teachers and Home School educators about the possibility of pushing back the submission deadline for entry into the 1st Annual Our Rock Project Film Festival. After consulting with our Board of Directors and the judges, we all have agreed to push back the submission deadline to June 1st, 2019 to give students a chance to finish their edits and polish their films. Would love to post the Flyer for the festival, but I am not authorized to do that yet. If you as a Senior Member could post it for me, We'd really appreciate it. We have over $2,500 to give away as awards to the students who submit their films. My email address is mvl@ourrockproject.org if you'd feel comfortable helping us to spread the word.

Network Sponsors

Back