NYC Meet-up?

locobaker

Hey, what's up guys. I'm new to these boards, I've read them for a while though. Anyways, just moved to New York City, I'm a 19 year old college student and as of right now I've never cerated my own film (except for a documentary) but have edited a couple of projects, including my doc.

I'd like to meet up with other fello SFM in NYC. This city has so much to offer, and if we could put together some ideas of even 3, or 10 people, any number, it'd be awesome. I'm just looking for some people to work with and to create some short films, weather they are 40 second no dialogue or 20 minute dialogue. Want to get my feet wet and explore cerative ideas.

Let's do it! I'm in the union square area. Post your name, age, where you live in the city and how we want to get this started. This could turn out to be something really cool.

Let me know...

Tom Baker
Union Square Area
locobaker@yahoo.com

Any Project I CAN HELP

Any Project I CAN HELP

i am francis i own a mac G5 and also some ligths HMI and those stuff i do video clip cause i own a Arri SR1 16 MM, i would be very glad to work on a project with any one i live in santo domingo but also in new york so if you have any interesting project do no doubt on callin me or email me

Francis Disla DF2
Indio

809-684-1786
indiocine@hotmail.com

Hey There,

I live in Jersey and am also looking to get in some filmmaking, mostly on the weekends. I'm a freelance grip, gaffer, ac, DV cameraman, editor, writer, director and general all-around good guy to have on set.

When my schedule permits, I want to get some shooting done, whatever it may be. Let me just say that, while NYC is a great place to shoot, do not underestimate Jersey for some great locations. (I say this mostly because I don't always want to spend $6 or more on tolls to get into the city!)

Anyway, that's me.

We should start coming up with ideas, then make a meeting, then shoot. Easy as pie.

Cavs

meeting

meeting

hey, my name is jess and i moved to ny couple of months agao.im studying media arts with concentration in film.i would love to meet up with you guys for sharing ideas and maybe we can get something started.
take care
jess

Hello everyone,

My name is Roman. I am a local filmmaker and always looking for new pople to work with. I have a prettty bussy schedule with independent feutures and like to get people involve in them. I reside in Manhattan... if you want to meet and start getting work done... don't hesitate to drop and email. :)

NYC

NYC

YEA ill be in nyc from june 27 to august 6 taking a documentary and film class at NYU, id love to work on some stuff with you guys.....email or aim me if neone wants to get started on some stuff.....i have ideas just not many SFM to collaborate with, mainly because im not going to a film school right now, the reason behind me going to nyu this summer for summer school, im 20 and will be a junior next year
-graham

Count me in

Count me in

I'm an animation student at NYU but want to learn everything I can about film making. I live north of the City but am in at least twice a week. Maybe we can keep an eye on some of the film festivals and plan something around that. Or just chat over beer works for me, too.

sounds good

sounds good

yea, ur email isnt listed but mine is. send me an email or instant message me, id love to do it. i just wanna make the most out of my expereince in the city.
graham

Network Sponsors

Back