#FBF | Dori shares her experience attending the StudentFilmmakers DSLR Filmmaking Workshop in NYC

Thanks for sharing this, Jody! :D

Glad you enjoyed watching!

What I like about these testimonials is you can tell it's honest and from the heart. Nobody was given a script, (oh, heck no!).

What they are saying is genuine, authentic, sincere. These were recorded right at the completion of the workshops.

-

Glad you enjoyed watching!

What I like about these testimonials is you can tell it's honest and from the heart. Nobody was given a script, (oh, heck no!).

What they are saying is genuine, authentic, sincere. These were recorded right at the completion of the workshops.

-
In my opinion, all testimonials should be like this :D

In my opinion, all testimonials should be like this :D

Yes, I agree with you. All testimonials should be like this. I guess what I was thinking of, is when I watch other company testimonials in general sometimes, like the video ads you see on YouTube, they appear scripted or rehearsed.

I just want to point out that the people who recommend the StudentFilmmakers Workshops are real people and what they are saying is the real deal; and we greatly, greatly appreciate them. They light our passion even brighter. ☀️☀️☀️

Yes, I agree with you. All testimonials should be like this. I guess what I was thinking of, is when I watch other company testimonials in general sometimes, like the video ads you see on YouTube, they appear scripted or rehearsed.

I just want to point out that the people who recommend the StudentFilmmakers Workshops are real people and what they are saying is the real deal; and we greatly, greatly appreciate them. They light our passion even brighter. ☀️☀️☀️
☺️☺️

Network Sponsors

Back