New TikTok styled App for audition actors and filmmakers

Talentfilms

Checkout this awesome new Tiktok styled Audition App for Actors and Film or any creative industry to connect and be discovered. You can create script or take a script and act short videos.

Get paid for content

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/distill-social-audition/id1562968914

They are also hiring actors and content creators.

Thanks Maura. Here is a demo video

In short, its a app for talents to publish their skills and agencies or filmmakers can find talents for their paid projects.

Distill is an exciting new app that links actors, dancers, models, producers, writers, and any creative arties and talents to showcase their skills and be discovered! Do you have some amazing skills? Now you can show them off them! Directors and entertainment insiders can find the next diamond in the rough star for an upcoming project, writers can find the perfect actors for their scripts, auditions can be done anywhere anytime!

Distill Highlights:

Writers!
- Create and post short original scripts
- Use our script templates to help quickly flesh out your vision
- Tailor your script to find the ideal actor

Actors!
- Find and audition for your ideal roll in moments!
- Audition anywhere, anytime! Social auditioning for the new age!
- Store your auditions in the app that can be searched and viewed
24/7!

Producers!
- Find the next hidden talent for your upcoming or ongoing project!
- Save on costly audition spaces and audition notices!
- Speed up the casting process so your project can move ahead quickly!

Start your own Show and Short films!

Last edited:
Hi @Talentfilms ! Welcome to our community!
I have moved your post to the appropriate category. Could you post a demo-video of how this app works? I believe it would help more of our members understand what it is about and how they can use it.

Hi @Talentfilms ! Welcome to our community!
I have moved your post to the appropriate category. Could you post a demo-video of how this app works? I believe it would help more of our members understand what it is about and how they can use it.

In short, its a app for talents to publish their skills and agencies or filmmakers can find talents for their paid projects.

Distill is an exciting new app that links actors, dancers, models, producers, writers, and any creative arties and talents to showcase their skills and be discovered! Do you have some amazing skills? Now you can show them off them! Directors and entertainment insiders can find the next diamond in the rough star for an upcoming project, writers can find the perfect actors for their scripts, auditions can be done anywhere anytime!

Distill Highlights:

Writers!

Actors!
24/7!

Producers!

Distill Highlights:

Writers!

Actors!
24/7!

Producers!

This is a great opportunity! :)

I love how many opportunities TikTok itself provides!! Just try to imagine a digital creator 10 years ago. Even if that guy existed, he didn’t earn anything for posting on social media. Nowadays it’s not even a part-time job, digital creators might have enormous income and to fully create some masterpieces, choreographies, tv-series and podcasts.
Also I love how easy it is to get viral on tiktiok, compared to other social media. I remember times I was so insecure about my Facebook account, I would spend tons of money on famoid.com to make my account more “popular”. Thank God those times are gone!

Last edited:
It seems like the perfect way to showcase your talents and get discovered. I'm really excited to see how this app will help actors, dancers, models, producers, and writers come together and create some amazing projects. It's also really cool that you can make money by creating content. This is an amazing opportunity for people in the creative industries to find their dream roles and projects! Also, if you're looking for ways to use AI in your mobile applications, you should check out https://smartengines.com/. They have some really cool AI-driven products that you can use to optimize the performance of your apps. With the right tools and innovation, you can take your projects to the next level!

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back