Never Eden Productions... AND new films ! lol

DBXMe2

Hi all, been a while since I posted.

New developements since last time. I've posted my first short from University. Its a 2:30 minute film shot on 16mm and it is silent.. NO SOUND... yea, because we didnt do any post for this project... it was just to learn how to use a Bolex camera.. yay..

Plain - 16mm film, NO SOUND

By Michael-Anthony Paolozza

Quicktime (save as) in:
Large - 640X480 - 17mb
Medium - 320X240 - 9mb
Small - 240X180 - 5mb

next project, I promis will have sound.

and also I've participated in a program at school with our TV station... Concordia University TV - CUTV for short. and the program is called MakeAlotOfMovies....

The goal of this program is to couple people who have never worked on a film before with people who have to learn and to create short films. I was a team capitan for this and I took 4 people under my wing and taught them everything... A to Z. The results are pretty good if I say so my self. Not bad for all their first films.

$20 Love...
By Caitie Parsons, Laura Allen, Daniel Bois, Perrin Martin, and Michael-Anthony Paolozza

Quicktime (save as) in:
Large - 640X480 - 38mb
Medium - 320X240 - 20mb
Small - 240X180 - 10mb

Now in Feb, we are starting ROUND 2 of MakeAlotOfMovies and this time I am capitan again, EXEPT my team has taken a serious blow. It is MUCH smaller now. When I praposed my film idea, only 2 people joined in. *I like comedy, and wanted to make something wacky* BUT the good thing about this is that the people that are on the team are all experianced, so the quality will be unprecedented. So we named our selves "ARMY OF ONE + 2"

logo.jpg

The film that will be produced from this team will be online as of March 16th 2006.

So thats all for now, enjoy film, and enjoy filmmaking.

Mike out!

*Edit: Crits and Comments would be much appriciated!

Wow... 50 Views, no posts....

cmon guys post your comments and crits, I'd love to know what you all think. Also the crits mostly, so I know what to fix in the future?

Network Sponsors

Back