First Attempt - Love Never Dies

DarrenH

Hi Guys,

This is my first attempt at animation. I have been using the software iClone 7 along with the Reallusion Character Creator. I would love to know what you think of it.

I have been interested in doing this for a long time and have some ideas for future projects. Just looking for some feedback on my first attempt.

Thank you.

Well, it's artistic. And, that is important. It's about love and that is something we all need. Life is about relationships with ourselves, families, friends, and our higher power. Thank you for posting!

Last edited:
Well, it's artistic. And, that is important. It's about love and that is something we all need. Life is about relationships with ourselves, families, friends, and our higher power. Thank you for posting!
Thank you Kim, I just wanted to make something for people to enjoy watching.

This is your first attempt? It looks very good! Looking forward to seeing more from you!

This is your first attempt? It looks very good! Looking forward to seeing more from you!
Thank You, I have dabbled a little over the past few years but never enough to get a single project together. Now I am fully focused to working on it and hopefully making a career out of it eventually.

Here are a couple more videos that have gone up over the past week,

- Bad Karma

- A Star Is Born

Thank You, I have dabbled a little over the past few years but never enough to get a single project together. Now I am fully focused to working on it and hopefully making a career out of it eventually.

Here are a couple more videos that have gone up over the past week,

- Bad Karma

- A Star Is Born
Very nice!

Network Sponsors

Back