Needed: Script about World War II

Bjørn

I am looking for a script about World War II (including combat action). Which will be shot in Holland if the screenplay is approved! 8) !

Regards,

Bjørn

I'd be willing to write one, I love history and the two world wars. How long would it have to be and what would I/we receive in return? Thanks.

Hey,

Sorry for the late response! It should be a long movie. I cannot offer you money or something like that. We are an indepent filmmaking club. I am also thinking of writing it by myself but the problem is that I don't know how to start, because it is my first time. I already bought a couple of books, so I am studying now :wink: . But I somebody could help me it would be great. The reason why I want to shoot the movie in Holland is that I live there and there are a few places which are not changed since 1945.

//Bjørn

*The scenario writer will absoluty get all the credits!

World War 2

World War 2

hey i'm currently working on a script based of a a world war 2 battle. More fictional than anything but do able. For a sample scipt e mail me at drbake17@yahoo.com thanks

Also have a feature script for WWII. Combined fact and faction, about the allies plan to kill hitler.

PM if you are still looking.

did you get your script?

did you get your script?

i was just wondering if you got the script and if you are shooting it now?

A good beginning

A good beginning

A good beginning is half done.-------------------------We provide all WoW Gold services. You can buy WoW Gold Cheap WoW Gold here!Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap WoW Gold,real WoW Gold,sell WoW Gold,

Network Sponsors

Back