My Short Movie!

Good stuff man, its funny lol

NOW! lol, for some Crits! ^_^

there is really not much to crit except this one jump cut... first mistake... breaking the 180 degree line...

OK.. if you dont know what the 180 degree line.. here is a handy link..

VERY important to keep eye lines, and continuity in a scene...

http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41670

Never cross the line unless its intentional to pull of a desired effect with the audiance...

Alright now, the jump cut was basicly the same shot framed about the same... The rule here is cut more then 30-45 degrees away from what you had before, and change shot... do a Medium Long shot, to a Close-up. But never a Medium long shot to a medium long shot... only if you are doing cross cutting of different people, say in a conversation... thats alowed..

Anyway.. besides that, good stuff.. your ideas for films are starting to get developed, thats great to see. I would sudgest getting one of your guys to write each a story, and then try and shoot them... best practice is alot of film making. And hey, one film is all you need to make it to university so yay ^_^

On another hand, I could also sudgest adding a few more shot veriaties... Close ups to long shots and medium shots... do them all... close ups in convos are nice after you've make your establishing long shot of the two people... I think I saw a few, but more is good. Keeps people listening more.. going from far to close and back to far.. etc..

Anyway Great stuff man ! ^_^

Happy Hollidays
Mike

Network Sponsors

Back