My own film site?

MrBonquista

Hey i've never had an official site, i just use it through the free and noobish 'piczo' host. i was wondering if i were to purchase a '.com' where should i purchase it from (namezero.com?) and what all do i need to purchase to work with html code and the what nots? i was planning on doing this for a new and improved film site that hosts my films so i also need to upload my films through windows media player. thanks in advance if u can answer this.

domain names

domain names

It all depends on what you are going to do. How many and how large are the movies? Most companies have dowload restrictions so you need to be sure you know what those are becasue extra gigs of download can cot $3.00 a gig. A good hosting comapny is www.rackspace.com please tell them Kim Welch sent you if you use them and let me know becasuer they will give me a discount on one month. They have all size servers up to 100 gigs of transfer and more. Another one that is cheap but the support is not as good is www.1-800hosting.com They don't sell domain names though.

For domain names try www.godaddy.com for cheap easy to use domain purchase. another is www.networksolutions.com which is one of the oldest but i think they cost more and i am not sure about the service.

Network Sponsors

Back