My Original movie Soundtrack

Hey Asher! The soundtrack is very complex and it gives you the sci fi/fantasy vibes. What program did you use to compose it? The quality is very good :D

Hey Asher! The soundtrack is very complex and it gives you the sci fi/fantasy vibes. What program did you use to compose it? The quality is very good :D
Thank you very much I’m glad you liked the music! I used Lumafusion and GarageBand to create it lol. I like to limit myself so that I get more creative. :) Although GarageBand is the more limiting music software. Lumafusion is actually great.

It's good to work as much as you can on the programs that you understand, after all, the purpose of programs is to enable us to use our creativity and create the projects that we want :D Programs are mere tools for us

Thank you! I have 4 feature films coming to the channel this year. The first is in April called “Dinosaur King” hope u dig it! It’ll be live action. What about u what r u working on this year? Do u have any goals in film?
Good luck! Hope to see it here when the time is right :D I have a few projects for this year but we still need to discuss how we will do them because of COVID pandemic :(

Network Sponsors

Back