Hey Marc!
I enjoyed listening to your samples! You can cover such a wide variety of genres! Impressive!

Thank you Maura. As a staff member, do you have suggestions on how I might better use Student Filmmakers to land film scoring opportunities with members? Thanks!

Thank you Maura. As a staff member, do you have suggestions on how I might better use Student Filmmakers to land film scoring opportunities with members? Thanks!
Sure!
We have a few sections where people post when they need help: Call for Crew, Jobs & Internships. Sometimes they might post in Film/Video University Students
Most of our members usually post a sample of their work every now and then, usually from their YouTube or Soundcloud account for more exposure. Some even create Royalty Free Music, and they promote their project by posting a track once in a while.

The samples with a voice from your websites sound the best in my opinion. Whose voice did you use and what did you use to record it? Just curious

Sure!
We have a few sections where people post when they need help: Call for Crew, Jobs & Internships. Sometimes they might post in Film/Video University Students
Most of our members usually post a sample of their work every now and then, usually from their YouTube or Soundcloud account for more exposure. Some even create Royalty Free Music, and they promote their project by posting a track once in a while.
Thank you. Per, "Most of our members usually post a sample of their work every now and then", in which section of the forum would you suggest I post?

Is "Pandemonium 20" recorded in a studio or at a live session?
Good question! Pandemonium 20 is a virtual/Covid recording. The players in my quintet, MIQ, recording their parts in their homes and sent me the audios which wewre assembled in my studio.

The samples with a voice from your websites sound the best in my opinion. Whose voice did you use and what did you use to record it? Just curious
Hmm... If you mean the solo singing, the male voice is Daniel Schwait and the female voice is Michelle Della-Fave. The recording was done at East Side Sound, New York City.

Thank you. Per, "Most of our members usually post a sample of their work every now and then", in which section of the forum would you suggest I post?
You can post in this section, if you wish. You can create a different post for each sample if you want and tell us the story behind that particular composition :)

Hmm... If you mean the solo singing, the male voice is Daniel Schwait and the female voice is Michelle Della-Fave. The recording was done at East Side Sound, New York City.
Daniel's voice is very warm and reminds me of home, where we had a pub where people would sing live music and there was one particular singer who had a similar warm voice. Michelle has such a gentle voice, too.

Daniel's voice is very warm and reminds me of home, where we had a pub where people would sing live music and there was one particular singer who had a similar warm voice. Michelle has such a gentle voice, too.
thank you. I'll pass on your compliments. :)

Network Sponsors

Back