Multiple scripts need help

T

Templer503

Hi everyone, my name Bryan and I'm struggling to get all my ideas on paper. I have about six different movie ideas I'm trying to get down on paper. But everytime I start one of them, ideas for another one of my projects pop into my head. So I was wondering if any one had any ideas on how I could try to better organize myself, and try to do one project at a time. Its just maddening to me and I'm going crazy over it. any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

No secret about it: Do one project at a time.

First, write down all your ideas and then go watch tv or do something else for a couple of hours.

Then take a look at your list and then see if there are any stories which overlap - could they be combined?

Next, choose one which you absolutely must get off your chest. Start with this.

Give yourself a couple of days to work out the structure. That's going to be the skeleton/framework of your script. If ideas for the othe scripts pop up in your head, try to store them away or write them down so you won't forget, then go back to your main way.

Try to complete what you started before moving on to the next. If you try to do everything at the same time, you'll end up getting nothing accomplished.

Hope this helps.

Network Sponsors

Back