Mixing different music bands (different genres) into one video

maxegger

Hi guys, I am making a video for a hotel where everynight there comes a different band to the dinner, and I have to edit a 1:30 Minute Video preferrable with Jazz music (3 of the 4 Bands play Jazz and one plays rock). The problem is that the rock band does not fit to the backgroundmusic and I don`t really know how to combine them. Anyone has any Ideas? Thanks a lot!!!

Hi @maxegger !
Now that sure is a challenge! You can use it in many ways, but what exactly is the script of the video? The rock can be used when the scene changes or when you put in some text or to draw attention.
You can use it as the ending or starting part too.
Good luck! And...if you wish, I would love to see the final result on our forums!

Thank
Hi @maxegger !
Now that sure is a challenge! You can use it in many ways, but what exactly is the script of the video? The rock can be used when the scene changes or when you put in some text or to draw attention.
You can use it as the ending or starting part too.
Good luck! And...if you wish, I would love to see the final result on our forums!
Thanks a lot!
The Video would start by showing the hotel and the garden, then the waitresses preparing the tables, guests arriving, cooking and serving the food and drinks and then the atmosphere with the different bands. So maybe I just use 2 different songs in the video, start with jazz, and later switch to more rock music for the rockband?

Network Sponsors

Back