Making a short film, but need a script

TheRealTomTom

Good Morning,

I am hoping to make a short, low budget film within the next year, but have not attempted anything like this before (made a few music videos for friends through college).

I have no proof or work as such, and am certainly no name to invest in.

The main problem I have at the moment is I am not a script writer, and although I have a few ideas for stories, have trouble committing them convincingly to paper.

Is there any one that would write a short script we could use (minimal locations / cast) for this project. You would get full credit for being the writer (obviously) and if (big if) it saw any financial return we would write up a % deal for that.

I am based in the UK (South Coast) and have a small team in mind to work with for acting, DoP and Music Composer.

Thanks for any advice you may be able to impart to me.

Tom.

Are you still looking for a script?

Are you still looking for a script?

Good Morning,

I am hoping to make a short, low budget film within the next year, but have not attempted anything like this before (made a few music videos for friends through college).

I have no proof or work as such, and am certainly no name to invest in.

The main problem I have at the moment is I am not a script writer, and although I have a few ideas for stories, have trouble committing them convincingly to paper.

Is there any one that would write a short script we could use (minimal locations / cast) for this project. You would get full credit for being the writer (obviously) and if (big if) it saw any financial return we would write up a % deal for that.

I am based in the UK (South Coast) and have a small team in mind to work with for acting, DoP and Music Composer.

Thanks for any advice you may be able to impart to me.

Tom.

Hi Tom

I have a 15 minute ish dark satire, small cast, limited locations and no significant budget outlays (at least I don't think so!), if you are interested in having a look let me know via message.

Cheers

Tony

Network Sponsors

Back