LOVE MEANS NOTHING

Shoyish

I have just finished my first short video. It isn't very good, but I would like people to watch it and give me feedback. I shot it on a Panasonic GS250. The sound quality is pretty poor and some of the lighting is pretty atrocious but I think there are moments. It comes in at almost exactly 20 minutes long. Please give it a chance and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XI_Z0KmBDM

moments

moments

I agree there are moments. Can you upload a higher resolution version? It def shows promise in my opinion. This is your first?

Re: moments

Re: moments

KimWelch said:
I agree there are moments. Can you upload a higher resolution version? It def shows promise in my opinion. This is your first?

I've made three or four little video sketches and whatnot. The pace drags and the script could've used extensive revisions beforehand, but like I said it was meant more as a learning experience than as a releaseable product. I am looking for other sites where I could upload a better quality version but the file is pretty large. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you very much for your time and your reply by the way.

Network Sponsors

Back