Just Wanted to Share an Awesome Beat Shop that I Discovered!!

lilly410

Hey guys... I'm a Youtuber/Independent Film Maker. I am Always looking for good music (that I don't need additional clearance) for my projects, but Always run into a road block once it's time to put it out, because of the music licensing. And when I did find tracks they honestly kinda Sucked! But in my search I stumbled upon www.iglooislandentertainment.com They offer a Free trial subscription, so I was able to find alot of Really good tracks!! I'm actually thinking about just keeping it, since I film SO much! Anywho... Just thought I'd share my Excitement. 😀

I never said for free.... I definitely don't mind paying for someone's elses hard work. I have paid for tracks, but they were usually some sort of sample in it that makes it hard to clear. That's why I'm trying out that site I was talking about I'm still in my 30 days, but I'm actually do one their memberships. At least I know I'm not wasting my time and money paying for tracks I can't even use....

Hi, I have a large collection of songs in different genres. I have a SOUND CLOUD, ReverebNation, Sound Click and my own website. I do hard rock, blues rock, jazz, fold and some inspirational hip-hop. contact me and see if we can work together:)

Network Sponsors

Back