Introduction/Project

V

vuuhu02

My name Ruby Taylor. I'm a screenwriter/producer. I will be working on my first short entitled Clear. It's about It's a about a washed up ex-football pro who measures his manhood by his sexual encounters. When he's unable to perform he's forced to find another measure of his manhood. If you are interested in reading the script please let me know. I also need a camera operator/crew. I need as much help as I can get.

My love for the work of Spike Lee, Jerry Lamothe, and Christopher Scott Cherot among others has allowed my passion to grow for the independent film world. After graduating from Howard University with my masters of social work degree and working within the field I decided to start living the life I love and want.

If anyone is interested in project and would like to work on it with me please let me know. If all goes well I will start shooting December 18. :D

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums Ruby. You should post your requests for crew or any other help you might need with production in the fourms. What kind of budget do you have for your film "Clear"?

Truly
Kim

A very low to non-existent budget. I was planning on shooting in May but the house we will be using will be sold at the end of the month and the actress will be off to Dallas.

So, my opportunity to get funding for the production side was limited to time. So, I'm hoping I will a decent budget for post productions.

Network Sponsors

Back