Industrial Scripts question!!

blackeyedninja

Hello! I've been really interested in writing screenplays for the last couple of years at uni but I want to take an extra course to show on my CV how proactive I am. I've been doing some research and the Industrial Scripts scriptwriting course looks really cool. They are industry professionals and definitely know what they are talking about (sponsored by Paramount etc.)

Has anyone here taken this course before? I'd love to know what you thought of it before I book myself a place! Any help would be appreciated :)

I think I will take the course yeah, I've been hearing good stuff from other threads I've posted on. So definitely no one here that's used them that would tell me what they got out of it? I'm going to sign up for one now and I'll report back!

I've heard of Industrial Scripts and was actually going to get one of their readers to look at my own script. Not sure about the course though. Is it expensive? Personally I think if you're already interested in writing then... you should be writing! if you haven't already started that is. There are some very good books that help you with structure. I swear by Blake Snyders Save the Cat series. Other than that just read as screenplays and stage plays as you can. Especially those of your favourite films and write write write. goodluck!

Network Sponsors

Back