I'll fight any other composer here for a job. No, really--I'm talking fisticuffs!

Noachian

(Of course I'm joking about threatening violence)

So, here is the deal:

I'm a 28 year-old experienced, and college-educated composer with an amount of passion and desire to be a professional film composer that can't be measured by any man-made device. Seriously, instead of perspiration, I sweat an unparalleled desire to score films for the rest of my life. But, it's a good sweat. It smells like lime with a hint of lilac.

Anyway.

I have composed music for anything from animated shorts to machinima films to live action and to entries in prestigious film composing competitions such as the now defunct Turner Classic Movies Young Film Composers Competition.

I have also composed music off the silver screen for full orchestra, ensemble, combo and solo work.

As I add more music and video clips, you can go here and listen to a little bit of what I've uploaded so far.

Thank you for your time. And just as a fair warning, I may post this in one, but no more than two additional forums on the studentfilmmakersforums.com forums. So, please don't get mad. It won't really be spam, but more like quasi-spam, or, the Diet Coke of spam.

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back