Hi form Mexico

V

vichoforevsky

Hello,

This is my first time in students filmmakers so I´ll intoduce myself I´m Jorge Vilchis and I live in Mexico city, For the past two years since my bachelors graduation, I been working in short films, and comercials, I also I been directing some stopmotion animation.

WELCOME MEXICO!

WELCOME MEXICO!

Welcome to the forums. I visited Mexico city many years ago. It was really fun and I enjoyed it very much. We should post this in the filmmakers cafe and not here though.

Re: Hi form Mexico

vichoforevsky said:
Hello,

This is my first time in students filmmakers so I´ll intoduce myself I´m Jorge Vilchis and I live in Mexico city, For the past two years since my bachelors graduation, I been working in short films, and comercials, I also I been directing some stopmotion animation.

hi!!

I am french, and i study audiovisuel, and cinema at school ( BTS audiovisuel ) in Paris. I'd like to know if there is in Mexico some good schools of cinema or television or university ?
Tanks to reply ! :D

sabrina

Bonjour Sabrina

Well we have like 6 cinema schools but, olny two of them are ealivley good, not the best, one of the bigst problems in México is the lack of good cinema or televison schools.

Now this two schools are good:
CUEC (Centro Universitario de Estudios Cienamotragicos)
CCC (Centro de Capacitacion Cinematografica)

Other cinema schools that I do not recomend but you sohould take a look
Arte7

Instituto Lumiere

Universidad del cine

Centro de Estudios cinematograficos

Now our universities are very good.
ITESM -CEM (this university has a diploma on filma and cinea production that is very good)

Universidad iberoamericana

Universidad Anahuac

I hope this information will help you, and welcome to the forums :D

Hello Sabrina !

Let's put it this way :

- talking about studies in different places in the world, I created a topic in the "filmmakers cafe" section. I think it's nice to have ressources on one subject in one place, so if you want, jorge, you can post in this section as well (topic : Hi from France)

- Sabrina : you can have a look at 2 of our last june projects in the showcase.

I really would like you and anybody give one's advice about them (It's in french).

Network Sponsors

Back