Hey everybody

moviemaverick

Hey everybody,

I am an aspiring filmmaker from India.

A little bit about me -- I have finished my diploma in journalism and have studied news production and video documentary production. I am also a web content writer but filmmaking is my passion. Recently I scripted and directed a short documentary film for UNICEF and am currently working on the second one. I have also freelanced in videography off and on.

Currently I work on freelance projects and dont have my own set up. I have decided not to take up a job in a production house because I dont want to be tied to doing just one thing. I want to learn about all the aspects of filmmaking and dream of having an independent production house of my own someday.

My reason for joining this forum is simple -- to learn and shre whatever I have learnt with you people.

Hope to hear from you guys,

:)
Garima

Hello

Hello

Hello Garima,

I am Allan Balberona from the philippines. I am also an aspiring filmmaker like u, I took a crash course in cinematography last year. Right now I work as DOP / Art Director in a Video production company.

It's really nice to have this site, I am sure we can help each other in our future problems.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Allan

Hello Jody and Allan,

Thank you :)

Jody, tell us more about you :)

Allan, its good to hear your working as an art director. That must give you a lot of hands on experience. Do you only work for the production house or are planning some thing on your own too?

I have been working on a script for a short for a long time now... I would to put it up so that you guys can tell me how it is :)

Look forward to hearimng more from you guys,

G

Network Sponsors

Back