Hey I'm new composer in this industry,

mkartist

Hello,

my name is Minjae Kim majoring Contemporary Writing and Production in Berklee College of Music.

I don't have experience on film music yet. But as you hear the examples, my music is called to be like film music by lots of people regardless their level of understanding on music, especially for metal and orchestral music. So I'm sure you will enjoy my music for your film whichever requires epic or cinematic feeling.

Here's few examples of my music.

Hello @mkartist and welcome to our community! :)
The quality of the sample that you have shared with us is flawless! If you wish, you can share more of your work in our student's section as well: https://www.studentfilmmakersforums.com/forums/uni-students/

You are very talented and you have a lot of potential. I am really excited to see more of your compositions in the future! 🤘

Starting from violin it's 15 years, (although I stopped playing violin 10 years ago,) starting from guitar it's 10 years, and about music theory it's 9 years. (but mostly progressed in recent 4 years)
Have you tried composing metal songs with your violin as well? :) I have seen some compositions with the electric violin that are really good here in Bangkok

Network Sponsors

Back