Help from forum experts

DannyG

All of a sudden I stopped getting the orange icons on the forums/threads that have new posts in them. I don't know why but I really liked that feature becuase it made it easy to see what new has been posted. Anybody know how to fix this? thanks.

I am not getting this. I see the orange.

I am not getting this. I see the orange.

I am not getting this. I see the orange. is anyone else seeing a change in the way new posts are displayed? I just backed up the phpbb database minutes ago...

Kim

I too am no longer having the "NEW MESSAGES" yellow icon.

Been happening for the past couple of days now... not to worry though, I look at the date's.

I've had this happen to me on other forums. It won't last long if it just a bug. I am still getting the orange, so I don't think it is necessarily with the server. Sometimes t may be that you log off with some threads that still have new posts in them, and it stops showing you the new ones. If it is not that, I'm not sure what else is happening to cause it.

maybe there are just no new posts

maybe there are just no new posts

I am really not sure what is happening with this so Lien or I will update PHPBB with the lates version and see if that stops it as soon as we get a chance. We have both been frighteningly busy.

Happy Halloween
Kim

Network Sponsors

Back