Have a look at my book - Production Algebra

MAdler

Please have a look at my 2018 e book Production Algebra A Handbook for Production Assistants. been presenting "Bootcamp" session since 2003
https://store.bookbaby.com/book/production-algebra-a-handbook-for-production-assistants

1662045580822.png

Congratulations for writing this book! :D

Thanks
I started out as a PA. I always felt that those in that position had to learn trial by fire. Fast forwarding to 2003 I had years of experience on sets of all kinds and began teaching “Boot Camps” I maintained notes on the sessions and then in 2008 when MIchigan finally had film incentives I wrote the book based on those notes. University bookstores have it film festivals have it but it needed an update by 2018. That is when I wrote volume two as an e-book and put it out in the market. I have heard from many past production assistants that they started out by reading these books. I always give Assistant Directors the book asking them if they would consider buying a few for their PAs so they can “Walk on Sets Strong”
I still present bootcamps though like everything else the volume has gone down due to covid concerns..
I operate as Mark Adler Books on Facebook and VAI Digital is my company where I do Video Assist and Teleprompter support.
Thanks for your interest

Thanks
I started out as a PA. I always felt that those in that position had to learn trial by fire. Fast forwarding to 2003 I had years of experience on sets of all kinds and began teaching “Boot Camps” I maintained notes on the sessions and then in 2008 when MIchigan finally had film incentives I wrote the book based on those notes. University bookstores have it film festivals have it but it needed an update by 2018. That is when I wrote volume two as an e-book and put it out in the market. I have heard from many past production assistants that they started out by reading these books. I always give Assistant Directors the book asking them if they would consider buying a few for their PAs so they can “Walk on Sets Strong”
I still present bootcamps though like everything else the volume has gone down due to covid concerns..
I operate as Mark Adler Books on Facebook and VAI Digital is my company where I do Video Assist and Teleprompter support.
Thanks for your interest
It's great that you have wrote an e-book, because it allows people from all over the world to read it! It is more difficult with physical books these days, with delayed shipping times, the pandemic and everything that is happening.

Network Sponsors

Back