Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ulysses65 , your latest track is wonderful! Combining this track with the ballerina is an example of how it could be used to better express the feelings behind an emotional scene. :D Great job!

This track could be perfectly use to describe the joy of drinking a morning coffee or tea in the morning. :D Or walking through the autumn leaves.

Fresh Track!

Music is available for download and absolutely free for personal creative projects !!!

New search engine! Finding the desired track is easy !!!

https://freesharemusic.com
This video has a special kind of musicality that goes well with the new autumn season. Its soft notes go well with the fall of leaves on the ground. I believe the video does not belong to you and it is only for demonstrative purpose. May I ask where did you find those amazing scenes? They go very well with your music!

This video has a special kind of musicality that goes well with the new autumn season. Its soft notes go well with the fall of leaves on the ground. I believe the video does not belong to you and it is only for demonstrative purpose. May I ask where did you find those amazing scenes? They go very well with your music!

If you watch the video to the end, then you can easily find the credits, which indicate the authors of the video and the source) ... I myself distribute music for free and use free resources for my demos. Previously, this was a free selection of Pond 5, now I switched to Pexels.
I, of course, do not have a person who would be engaged in video editing, I have to do it yourself in IMovie. So sorry for the primitive and clumsy work. )

If you watch the video to the end, then you can easily find the credits, which indicate the authors of the video and the source) ... I myself distribute music for free and use free resources for my demos. Previously, this was a free selection of Pond 5, now I switched to Pexels.
I, of course, do not have a person who would be engaged in video editing, I have to do it yourself in IMovie. So sorry for the primitive and clumsy work. )
Thank you! I did not read the credits, I must admit :)

I really don't know what else to say, because you have so many beautiful tracks that I am always listening to and that I always like so I will just tell you once more that I truly appreciate your work and I am happy to listen to them every time you share them!!

I really don't know what else to say, because you have so many beautiful tracks that I am always listening to and that I always like so I will just tell you once more that I truly appreciate your work and I am happy to listen to them every time you share them!!

I really believe that even if only one person likes it, it is worth working for him! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back